Specialising in innovative ground handling solutions
Australia's most trusted outsourced flight support organisation
Aerocare is focused on providing our airline customers the highest levels of service, accountability, efficiency and reliability, in an ever challenging, highly competitive and constantly changing market.
Founded in 1992, Aerocare has grown to become the largest ground handler within the Australian and New Zealand region. Our flexibility in adapting to the requirements of our client airlines and our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement has resulted in long and mutually beneficial partnerships with our airline partners.
Aerocare is a scalable and responsive ground handling partner, which has demonstrated an unmatched record of safety, customer care, innovation, operational performance and cost control.
Download Aerocare’s ‘Our people, your service’ brochure.
• Singapore Airlines startup for Sydney and Adelaide
• Established relationship with Skytraders, including Antarctica flights
• Acquired Skycare, the largest independent outsourcing provider in New Zealand
• Commence QantasLink operations Brisbane
• Commence Virgin International operations in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
• Established Cebu Pacific operation in Australia
• Commenced operations with Jetstar in Darwin and Newcastle, QantasLink in Coffs Harbour, Jetstar in Perth, and Airnorth in Cairns
• Backed by Archer Capital
• Commenced Fiji Airways and Hawaiian Airlines in NZ
• Commenced AirAsia in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Gold Coast
• Commenced Scoot in Melbourne
• Commenced Virgin Cargo nationally
• Commenced Q Catering contract
• Acquired AVGH and AGS
• Commenced Jetstar New Zealand regional services
• Commenced QantasLink Sunshine Coast services
• Commenced expanded QantasLink contract in Melbourne, Townsville
• Commenced Tigerair international services
• Commenced AirAsia in Darwin
• Aerocare registered as ISAGO Provider
• Carbridge joins Aerocare group
• Singapore Airlines commences in Canberra
• Commenced Air Vanuatu in Sydney
• Commenced JAL in Melbourne
• Commenced Qantas Group services in Broome and Hobart
We are extremely fortunate to employ so many capable and positive people who regularly go beyond what’s expected of them, not because they have to, but because they want to.
At Aerocare we rise to every challenge, whether it be a time-critical turnaround for a single aircraft, or complete and continuous representation and Flight Support at multiple airports.
Our flexible approach allows us to bring together an outstanding team to meet any requirement at any airport in Australia or New Zealand. Our responsive and experienced people take care of every detail, giving our customers total confidence that their ground services will be provided by professionals, safely and efficiently.
With an unconditional focus on safety and compliance, we pride ourselves on our high standards of risk management, quality control and service.
Aerocare fills a unique position within the aviation and freight industries, setting new standards of multi-skilling, reliability, flexibility, and quality of service. Aerocare is a team of reliable, hard-working and loyal people, who through their efforts are securing and developing not only our company’s future, but their own.
Aerocare is widely recognised as providing unmatched levels of service to its customers by providing them with a competitive and commercial advantage in terms of cost and performance. Aerocare is now the most experienced outsourced flight support organisation in the local aviation industry.
Some of the many advantages gained by using the services of Aerocare include:
- Operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Reduced costs
- A reputation of excellence
- Comprehensive experience in outsourced ground handling operations
- A positive, friendly and supportive team
- Control and accountability
- Comprehensive On Time Performance (OTP) and KPI reporting
- A financially stable company
- Flexibility to meet growth
- A long-term strategic relationship
- Standardisation and uniformity
We intend to continue to providing both value for money and an exceptionally high level of service and accountability. We will ensure our current customers continue to be impressed with our service delivery and the value we can bring to their operations. We will also ensure we are highly regarded when our customers are exploring the benefits of extending outsourced services within their organisations.
It is also our intention to further become a household name in the aviation industry, enjoying the enviable reputation of the finest ground services provider in Australia. Our reputation, our team and our service delivery standards will allow us to continue to grow our customer base.
Our team recognises that their ongoing commitment and determination will be rewarded with personal satisfaction, greater task diversity and multi skilling, job security and a safe and happy work environment.
Safety & Security
We are fully compliant with Australian Occupational Health and Security regulations, and with Australia’s Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) regulations and, of course, all other obligatory and local regulations. We have devised extensive processes and policies to ensure a safe workplace for our team. We also hold all necessary insurance and public liability policies for all aircraft and ground handling, customer and hangar keeping services.
We also comply with the specific requirements of each of our partners, ensuring our team is highly trained, qualified and competent in each of their unique processes and procedures.
Aerocare places the highest emphasis on safety, especially where our staff are involved. We are committed to ensuring that all employees are fully trained, well informed and given a safe working environment.
Finally, our commitment to the highest standards of quality in everything that we do provides our customers with total confidence that they have chosen the right partner.
The Aerocare team has a “can do” culture – while never compromising safety – to ensure that our clients expectations are achieved or exceeded.
This is clearly evident through our team’s capacity and willingness to work across a number of operational areas and functions, often assisting each other meeting a time restraint or other operational requirement.
A culture of safety in our people is critical to our commitment to the prevention of injury, accidents and incidents. Our team leaders demonstrate genuine focus on safe behaviour and practices and invite our team members to actively participate in a collaborative environment driven by continual improvement.
We are exceptionally proud of our systems, which we consider to be the best of their kind. All of our customers who know our systems agree.
The management tools within our online information system we call AeroNet can be customised to suit the specific activities involved. This allows for customised reporting that measures many aspects of both our performance and that of our airline customers.
We constantly pursue systems and processes that provide increases in efficiency for the benefit of our partners. Aerocare’s proprietary software is built from the ground up – then tailored to suit the needs of our people and our clients. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution so our systems are flexible and scalable across the needs of our business. The quality of insights we can offer into our clients’ businesses means we can make a real difference to operations – streamlining procedures and making innovations that matter, be that through efficiencies, systems or resourcing etc.