Various, as required – Please Note: These roles are expressions of interest only. For current roles, please see “Current Vacancies”.
The Manager Airport Services role provides an exciting opportunity to lead in a fast paced, dynamic airport environment, while representing Aerocare and major airline groups. This challenging and diverse role is filled with variety and opportunity to demonstrate experience in leadership and people skills, and the ability to build a strong team with a ‘Can Do, Will Do’ attitude.
While strategically leading and maintaining a high performance operation, the role ensures our customers feel special, valued and recognised. This involves maximising performance across the areas of safety, efficiency and reliability, along with exceeding the service delivery expectations of Aerocare’s clients (airlines) and their customers.
The Manager Airport Services is responsible for the full development of their team, encouraging and developing each individual to reach their full potential, enjoy what they do each day along with the teams they work in. The ability to lead a culture that values equality, fairness, and transparency, and zero tolerance for bullying, discrimination and harassment is essential.
- Aviation and/or Leadership/Management qualifications desirable;
- Airline industry or Ground Handling experience in a senior leadership role;
- Proven leadership and management skills in a multi-faceted environment;
- Demonstrated ability to influence a team to achieve positive business outcomes;
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions under pressure, balancing competing priorities and demands;
- Ability to develop working knowledge of our clients ground handling, dangerous goods, security, and emergency response policies and procedures;
- Ability to develop proficiency in the Aerocare IT solutions suite and associated business tools.
Be part of the Aerocare success – register today for future positions.