Various, as required
Manager Customer Service is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager to lead in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment while ensuring the service provided by our team exceeds our client and customer expectations, and ensures our employees feel special, valued and recognised.
This position leads the customer service team throughout areas including check in, boarding gate, flight arrivals and departures, together with business efficiency and continuous improvement through effective management of resource planning, training and compliance requirements. Leading a large team of people, including supervisors and agents, gives the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in leadership and people skills, building a strong team with a ‘Can Do, Will Do’ attitude.
Essential focus areas include ensuring your team achieves defined key performance criteria including but not limited to on-time performance, customer service, precision timings, compliance, safety and audit performance. Responsibility includes employee discipline and adherence to Aerocare and client procedures and policies. Adherence to Aerocare People Systems. Leading a culture that values equality, fairness, and transparency, and zero tolerance for bullying, discrimination and harassment is essential.
- Aviation and/or Leadership/Management qualifications desirable
- Airline industry or Ground Handling experience in a senior leadership role, with a focus on Customer Service
- Proven leadership and management skills in a multi-faceted environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence a team to achieve positive business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions under pressure, balancing competing priorities and demands
- Ability to develop working knowledge of our clients ground handling, dangerous goods, security, and emergency response policies and procedures
- Ability to develop proficiency in the Aeronet IT solutions suite and associated business tools.
Ideal career opportunity – register your interest today.