Various, as required – Please Note: These roles are expressions of interest only. For current roles, please see “Current Vacancies”.
The Ramp Services Manager is an excellent position for an experienced manager to lead in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment whilst maintaining a high performance ramp operation, ensuring our employees and customers feel special, valued and recognised.
This position oversees the airside area including baggage handling and ramp related activities, along with business efficiency and continuous improvement through effective management of resource planning, training and safety and compliance requirements. Leading a large team of people, including Supervisors and agents, gives the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in leadership and people skills, building a strong team with a ‘Can Do, Will Do’ attitude.
Essential focus areas include; ensuring your team achieves defined key performance criteria including but not limited to on-time performance, service, baggage handling, precision timings, compliance, safety and audit performance. Responsibility includes employee discipline and adherence to client and Aerocare procedures and policies. Leading a culture that values equality, fairness, and transparency, and zero tolerance for bullying, discrimination and harassment is essential.
- Aviation and/or Leadership/Management qualifications desirable;
- Airline industry or ground handling experience in a senior leadership role, ideally with a focus on ramp services;
- Proven leadership and management skills in a multi-faceted environment;
- Demonstrated ability to influence a team to achieve positive business outcomes;
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions under pressure, balancing competing priorities and demands;
- Ability to develop working knowledge of our clients ground handling, dangerous goods, security, and emergency response policies and procedures;
- Ability to develop proficiency in the Aerocare IT solutions suite and associated business tools.
Fantastic opportunity for a driven, hands on leader – register today for future positions.