An Airline Service Agent – Driver safely and efficiently operates trucks and airside vehicles airside. In addition, they carry out tasks including marshalling of vehicles, assisting in aircraft related loading and unloading activities, as well as other ground handling duties as required.
Once an aircraft arrives, it is the driver’s responsibility to position the trucks and airside vehicles safely to the aircraft. This is followed by the unloading and loading of aircraft catering, freight and passenger baggage. The airside vehicles and equipment are then required to be removed from the aircraft area prior to flight departure.
An Airline Service Agent – Driver has an extremely important role in relation to airport safety and security, and as such all employees must be eligible to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).
Aerocare offers full training, competitive remuneration, and excellent career opportunities including the option to attain a nationally recognised qualification based on training and on-the-job activities.
Please note: Airline Service Agent – Driver locations are Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- HR (Heavy Rigid) licence – a competitive wage is offered
- Efficient, reliable and well presented
- Customer focused to deliver exceptional service
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible and available for shift work that includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays
- Physical fitness as lifting up to and including 32kg is required
- ASIC eligibility
- Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening, and
- Dangerous Goods certification.