All Airport Locations
Customer service staff are responsible for all passenger movements between the terminal and aircraft. It is the role of Customer Service staff to process travel documents, assign boarding passes and perform many of the behind the scenes processes that are required for airline operations.
From the moment a passenger arrives on an inbound flight or at the departures terminal for an outbound flight, Customer Service staff are responsible to ensure that their travel plans are carried out as seamless as possible.
Customer Service staff operate the check-in counters and prepare boarding passes and baggage reclaim vouchers. In addition, it is these helpful and courteous staff who perform passenger boarding functions and other critical functions such as preparing load and trim documents that ensure that the aircraft is balanced correctly for flight.
As well as these vital functions, Customer Service staff are there to ensure that every passenger is treated with the utmost respect and courtesy and an ever present smile. This challenging role is diverse and exciting and is the happy face of Aerocare and our partners.
Aerocare offers full training, competitive remuneration, and excellent career opportunities including the option in some locations to attain a nationally recognised qualification based on training and on-the-job activities.
- Efficient, reliable and well presented
- Customer focussed to deliver exceptional service
- Diligent, possess lateral thinking skills and enthusiasm
- Thrives on meeting team goals
- Fluent in spoken and written english
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible and available for shift work that includes early starts, late finishes, weekend and public holidays
- Drivers License
- Physical fitness as lifting up to 32kg is required
- ASIC eligibility
- Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Dangerous Goods certification.